Monday, July 29, 2013

Yummy Creations

Hello all!!! It has been a while since my last post but I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to sit down. Since I had some free time I wanted to share yet another one of my obsessions....  Baking!!! I love baking sweet creations of all kinds, from kids birthday cakes to X-rated bachelorette cakes, I love making them all. It is so much fun to start with a vision and just work and see the whole thing just come to life. So here are some photos of cakes I've made over the years. Enjoy!!

First up is a San Francisco 49ers cake. This was one of the first cakes I made using fondant. I love to using fondant it reminds me of playing with Play-Doh.

 
Baby Cakes
This was for a baby shower, for a boy of course.

 
This one was for a welcome to the world under the sea themed party for a baby girl. 
 

 
Birthday Cakes
 




 
I hoped you enjoyed looking at my cakes as I enjoyed making them. So what are some of your hobbies? Do you enjoy baking too? Reply in comments below.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
<3 Pinky

1 comment: