Monday, September 30, 2013

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars

I know that I haven't posted in a while, sorry I've been super busy. I just wanted to do a quick review, recently I received The Good Life Vox box complimentary from Influenster. The box included items to make your life better. One of the things included in the box was Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar.


I tried the bar in the morning for breakfast. The flavor was really good. The yogurt coating was creamy and sweet. Once you bite into it then you get the flavor of the berries. It does have a great berry flavor. It kept me full until lunch which was great. The only thing I did not like about the bar was the texture. It had a very grainy texture which was not too great. Compared to other protein bars I have tried this one did have a much better flavor. When shopping for protein bars in the future I would definitely try some of the other Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar flavors.



Thanks for stopping by
<3 Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment