- Vinegar (I've used both apple cider and white)
- Baking soda
This was one of my thrift store finds. It cost $10 which I thought was a steal.
|Before Cabinet Photo|
- Sprinkle baking soda on chrome
- Take aluminum foil and ball it up, shiny side out
- Pour some vinegar into a small bowl, dip foil in vinegar
- Then begin to rub vinegar soaked foil ball over the chrome and baking soda
|Chrome all clean|
So the next time you need to clean some chrome just remember you have everything you need in your kitchen cabinet.
Thanks for stopping by.