Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Pinky By Design

Hello world. I am Pinky. I decided to start a blog to share all of the randomness in my life. Being creative is a passion of mine. I will be sharing a vast variety of things with you. I am so excited and hope that you enjoy my blog. Some of the things I will be showcasing are things like; make up and nail polish reviews, thrift store finds and transformations, nail art, cooking recipes, household tips, dog stuff and just about any other random thing I can think of. Please feel free to leave comments or ask questions. I would like to keep my blog positive so negativity will not be tolerated.  You only get one life might as well make it as colorful and rich as possible. Follow my blog as I post all kinds of awesomeness.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for the views
<3 Pinky

2 comments: