Wednesday, May 8, 2013

China Glaze Trazitions

While browsing my locals Sally's I always check out the clearance section, this is where I stumbled upon this.

China Glaze Tranzitions in Split Perso-Nail-ity
This is from the China Glaze Tranzitions line. They are polishes that change color depending if a top coat is applied. The texture reminds me more of acrylic paint or a matte polish. The formula is kind of thick and there is a bit of a drag which can cause some bare spots if you are not careful. I was skeptical about the color change. I did not think that the contrast was going to be too noticeable. To my surprise the colors were very true to those on the bottle.

China Glaze Tranzitions in Split Perso-Nail-ity
As you can see from the swatches above without a top coat the color is a light creamy pink. With a top coat it is a berry color. I got this bottle for $3.49 typically China Glaze bottles run over $6. Overall China Glaze Tranzitions gets a pretty polished thumbs up. Next time you are at Sally's check the clearance bin who knows what bargains you'll find.

Thanks for stopping by.

<3 Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment